Visual content marketing is one of the most important approaches for many digital marketing firms. Indeed, I have gathered some information about Canadians and their Internet usage.
Based on my experience, Canadians LOVE to be connected and the Internet gives them this opportunity. Freshbooks, WaveAccounting and many other web services got global after they were successful in their Canadian communities.
As you will see, Canadians are interested in video, social media and related contents about products / services. When you review this infographic, think about the market opportunities you or your company might have.
Be Prepared by Inbound Marketing, Be Social on social media channels, Be Available by optimizing your website, Be in Touch by sending follow up emails and finally Be Online if you want to serve Canadians.
Embed in your website:
About the Infographic
- Canadians stay online more than anyone else in the World, almost double the global average! Tweet #Infographic
- Canadians spend about 45 hours on average per month on the Internet Tweet #Infographic
- 27.4 million Canadians are online (that is 80% of the population!) Tweet #Infographic
- Up to 70% of Canadians use mobile Tweet #Infographic
- 4.8 billion search per month on Google only by Canadians Tweet #Infographic
- On average, each person in Canada watch one hour per day online videos Tweet #Infographic
- Canada’s Internet economy accounted for $49 billion in 2010, almost 3% of Canada’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Tweet #Infographic