This article has been updated. If you need more accrue information, please visit HubSpot Marketing Grader: Review and Overview!
Marketing Grader, developed by Hubspot, is one of the best inbound marketing measurement tools. This intelligent web tool can lead you to improve your website’s “grade” simply by examining its results and following up on its notes.
This valuable website has some specialized tools for all your media: Website, Facebook, Twitter, ebook, blog, PR, Google+, and search engine visibility. In this post we want to write about the many benefits of using Marketing Grader.
Marketing Grader is the new version of “Website Grader” that HubSpot has since retired. By inserting your domain name at http://marketing.grader.com, Marketing Grader will start to measure your site with the following parameters:
- Do you have a blog on your website or not? If yes, do you know its “grade”?
- How many pages of your website are indexed in search engines?
- Did you configure your metadata or not?
- Are your blog post titles unique and fewer than 75 characters?
- Do you have page descriptions and are they unique?
- How many images do you have? The greater number of images means a longer loading time;
- Do your images have alternative text? (This is very important for search engine marketing.)
- Do you have a search engine ranking like Moz?
- How many links are driving traffic to your website? This is an important element that Google looks for;
- Do you have a mobile theme for your website and do you use it?
- Do you have any specific Twitter account assigned to your website? What is its “grade”?
- Do you have any specific Facebook account assigned to your website? What is its “grade”?
- Does your blog support RSS feeds?
- Do you have an online form to gather interested visitors?
- Do you know your Klout Score? (Did you even know you had one?)
- Is your website monitored by a Marketing Automation tool?
- What is the Traffic Rank of your website?
- Do you monitor the behaviour of visitors to your website? As you can do with Google Analytics;
Marija Radivojević says
I would like to suggest to you to make a review of a seo tool for analyzing web sites .
Nader Mah says
Your website needs some improvements. Is it in beta version? It does not work very well on some parts such as mobilization and training links.